• Completes acquisition of Kaoko Kobalt project in the Kunene Cobalt Province, northern Namibia
• Land holding greatly increased to 350km2 through two new, first priority tenement applications
• Extends coverage of Co-Cu prospective ‘DOF” horizon to over 80km
• Hosts the probable continuation of Celsius Resources’ Opuwo cobalt –copper bearing ‘DOF’ horizon
• EPL7097 application also covers possible extensions of the 20km+ long Kamwe Cu-Co anomaly – potential DOF Cu-Co source?
• Local team set up, field work to begin shortly
Cazaly Resources Limited is pleased to announce that after its decision to proceed with the Kaoko Kobalt project located in northern Namibia it has completed the formal acquisition of holding company Kunene North Pty Ltd and now has the right to earn a 95% interest in the project. The project is primarily prospective for copper-cobalt mineralisation. Details were previously announced to the ASX on the 26th March, 2018.