• Lithium rights acquired over 81 square kilometres in the goldfields of WA
• 1.8km of exposed pegmatite documented by the Geological Survey of WA
• Project located just 25km south of the Mount Marion Lithium mine development and in close proximity to GLiA’s Lepidolite Hill
• Field work and assessment commenced
• GLiA’s projects include licence rights accessing LIT’s exclusive Sileachtm lithium extraction technology
Cazaly Resources Limited and Lithium Australia NL , proprietors of the Goldfields Lithium Alliance , previously announced an agreement to combine their respective holdings for the exploration and development of ‘Pegmatite Minerals’, including lithium minerals, in the Goldfields region of Western Australia (see ASX announcement dated 2nd May 2016). The agreement includes the obligation for both parties to offer to the GLiA rights to pegmatite minerals over any existing or additional ground secured within a 100km radius of Kalgoorlie for an initial period of 5 years.