Lithium Australia is pleased to announce the commencement of pilot testing at ANSTO Minerals (a division of the Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation). The first test will consist of a 24 hour commissioning run of the Sileach™ circuit, after which process solutions and residual solids will be examined prior to commencing continuous operations in about two weeks’ time.
Latest ASX Announcements
- Drilling & Geophysical programmes to commenceJune 8, 2017 - 12:22 am
- $700,000 Raising Via PlacementMay 9, 2017 - 1:12 am
- Quarterly Report: March 2017April 28, 2017 - 7:48 am
- Clarification – ASX Announcement 31 March 2013April 7, 2017 - 7:45 am
- New Cobalt Project Application: Lake Innes, NSWMarch 31, 2017 - 12:14 am