During the quarter the Company signed an agreement with Lithium Australia Limited (ASX: LIT) to combine the two companies’ respective holdings in the Goldfields region of Western Australia for the exploration and development of Pegmatite Minerals including lithium minerals. This expanded the company’s lithium interest in the region following the recent application at Kangaroo Hills for a group of 11 tenements situated south of Coolgardie. Further ground was added to the alliance by the acquisition of the ‘pegmatite minerals’ rights to the Widgiemooltha project.
Latest ASX Announcements
- Drilling & Geophysical programmes to commenceJune 8, 2017 - 12:22 am
- $700,000 Raising Via PlacementMay 9, 2017 - 1:12 am
- Quarterly Report: March 2017April 28, 2017 - 7:48 am
- Clarification – ASX Announcement 31 March 2013April 7, 2017 - 7:45 am
- New Cobalt Project Application: Lake Innes, NSWMarch 31, 2017 - 12:14 am