During the quarter the Company signed an agreement with Lithium Australia Limited (ASX: LIT) to combine the two companies’ respective holdings in the Goldfields region of Western Australia for the exploration and development of Pegmatite Minerals including lithium minerals. This expanded the company’s lithium interest in the region following the recent application at Kangaroo Hills for a group of 11 tenements situated south of Coolgardie. Further ground was added to the alliance by the acquisition of the ‘pegmatite minerals’ rights to the Widgiemooltha project.
Latest ASX Announcements
- Widespread Gold & Zinc Mineralsation DefinedFebruary 26, 2017 - 11:48 pm
- Quarterly Report: Dec 2016January 31, 2017 - 7:07 am
- Exploration Licence and Access GrantedJanuary 9, 2017 - 1:06 am
- Cobalt Project Licences GrantedDecember 7, 2016 - 1:12 am
- Resignation and Appointment of DirectorDecember 1, 2016 - 1:39 am