MOUNT VENN GOLD PROJECT
WIDESPREAD GOLD & ZINC MINERALISATION DEFINED
Cazaly Resources Limited is pleased to present the results from the Company’s maiden drilling programme conducted at the Mount Venn Project. The Mount Venn project is located ~125 km northeast of Laverton and just 40 km west of Gold Road Resources Ltd’s (ASX:GOR) Gruyere gold deposit (148 Mt @ 1.30 g/t Au for 6.16M oz., GOR announcement, 22 April 2016) in the Eastern Goldfields region of Western Australia. The belt is associated with the regionally significant Yamarna Shear Zone complex and has many similarities with the Dorothy Hills greenstone belt which hosts Gruyere.
- Extensive gold mineralisation confirmed for over 1km at the Three Bears prospect
- Up to 40 m wide mineralised zone including intercepts of; 12m @ 1.19 g/t, 40m @ 0.36 g/t Au & 36m @ 0.47 g/t Au
- Thick Zinc mineralisation with associated Au–As–Ag and elevated Cu & Pb discovered from RAB drilling at the Rutters prospect. Mineralisation discovered below a coincident Zn-Au geochemical auger anomaly
- Rutters intercepts within weathered material includes; 39m @ 0.23% Zn, 40m @ 0.12% Zn & 13m @ 0.25% Zn
- Zinc anomalism occurs within a felsic volcanic pile with pervasive pyrite alteration and with a coincident airborne EM anomaly – potential for VMS style base metal deposit