- Lithium Australia (ASX:LIT) completes successful Sileach™ pilot plant campaign utilising ore from Lepidolite Hill, W.A.
- Continuous operation over a scheduled six-day period
- Very high plant availability
- Exceptional lithium extraction
- High-purity lithium solutions for the production of lithium carbonate
Cazaly Resources Limited (ASX: CAZ, “Cazaly” or “the Company”) and Lithium Australia NL (ASX: LIT) previously announced an agreement to combine their respective holdings for the exploration and development of ‘Pegmatite Minerals’, including lithium minerals, in the Goldfields region of Western Australia (see ASX announcement dated 2nd May 2016). The agreement, termed the Goldfields Lithium Alliance (“GLiA”), also granted the Alliance a licence to use LIT’s 100% owned SileachTM technology for use within the Alliance region.